ARTIFICIAL LAWN ESTIMATE
|GRASS TYPE||PILE HEIGHT||STANDARD INSTALLATION (PRICE PER M2)||** WITH CURRENT 10% DISCOUNT||SUPPLY ONLY (LOCAL DELIVERY £30 inc. vat)|
|LUDLOW||28mm||£60.12 (inc. vat)|
|ANGLIAN 40||40mm||£60.30 (inc. vat)|
|ANGLIAN PU||40mm||£60.75 (inc. vat)|
|PET GRASS||35mm||£63.45 (inc. vat)|
|Stratford||30mm||£63.83 (inc. vat)|
|WORCESTER||32mm||£65.88 (inc. vat)|
** Discount applies to gardens requiring over 30m2 of artificial grass
To work out the approximate cost for supply and installation of artificial grass please use the calculator above. Our artificial grass rolls come in either two or four metre widths so please take this into account when planning for your artificial lawn. If you have any difficulty measuring your lawn please get in touch to arrange a free site visit, measuring and expert advice.
When choosing artificial grass for you new lawn, there are several important factors to consider. These are; quality, colour, pile length, manufacturer’s guarantee and price. We have put together a wide range of what we consider the best quality and highest value for money artificial grasses as demonstrated in the table. Please note that our prices include both supply, installation and VAT. We recommend arranging for a free no-obligation quote to help you decide which grass is best for you. We are also able to offer supply only prices on some of our grasses (please note that these prices are subject to a delivery charge depending on your location).
The standard installation includes the following:
* Mechanically lifting and removing old turf, excavating to an adequate depth.
* Removal and environmentally friendly disposal of waste.
* Where necessary, the installation of treated wooden edging.
* The supply and installation of a type 1 aggregate sub base layer. This helps with the drainage and stability of your new artificial turf.
* The supply and installation of a sand screed to give your grass a level finish and softer feeling underfoot.
* The supply and installation of a weed membrane which fits between your new grass and base layers.
* Where necessary, jointing tape and adhesive for joins in the grass.
* The supply and installation of your chosen grass using all the necessary fittings as recommended by the manufacturer.
* Where necessary, finish the artificial grass with kiln dried or silica sand and brush pile upright. Certain grasses do not require the sand finish.
* Cleaning up, removing all waste and leaving garden ready for the customer to enjoy!
In rare circumstances there may be additional costs. For instance, if there is extra material to be removed and excavated from site, if there are drainage issues that need resolving, if the customer requires a different type of edging etc…
Although we also are able to provide installation only prices for customers who have bought their own grass, our advice is for customers to view our grass samples first and order directly through us. Through years of experience in the industry, we have sourced the best suppliers and obtained the best prices for our customers’ artificial grass and do not add any ‘mark-up’ to the cost of the grass ordered through us. Get in touch and book us in for free advice and no obligation quotations by calling the number above or clicking here.